Oasis is dyed using indigo, handwoven in a ombre shade of Adriatic blue ( what's Adriatic you asked? Its blue/green colour)
The Oasis Handwoven Wrap is the perfect first handwoven wrap. It can easily mould around your body and can be used to create a hold that is not only supportive for your baby, but is also comfortable for you. The fabric is thin yet supportive, cool to the touch and has great grip making it easy for beginners to tighten and wrap with. In addition to being used to babywear, it can also be used as shade for a stroller or a temporary play mat for your baby at the park.
- 100% handwoven cotton produced by Thai artisans in small limited collections
- Breathable, thin to medium thickness making it suitable for hot climates
- Can be worn in many different ways and fit all shapes and sizes
- Supports baby in ergonomic positions and supports their developing spines
- Hip-Healthy product that offers great support and encourages healthy hip development for babies especially during the first few months after birth.
- Ethically and sustainably produced
- Suitable for newborn to 15kg toddler
- Machine washable, lay flat to dry
- Weight approximately 220 g/m²
*We try our best to represent the product colour in the pictures as accurately as possible. However different screens may display a slightly different colour. In addition, as our wraps are handwoven and naturally dyed, each wrap is unique thus the placement of the pattern may vary from the pictures displayed here.
All of our wraps are dyed using natural plant products such as flowers, tree bark and leaves. Our eco-friendly dying process may result in some dye discharge during washing so we recommend that you wash your sling by itself. The cotton will continue to soften as you use it.
How to use your woven wrap