The Oasis Handwoven ring sling is handwoven in gradation hue of blueish green. It is naturally dyed using indigo.
The Oasis Handwoven ring sling is a perfect for summer. It is easy to adjust makes this sling great for beginners. It can be easily switched between parents and caregivers and can be quickly adjusted to fit different people. The thin but supportive cool fabric, makes it perfect for a newborn sling or for use in warmer temperatures. It has a great mix of grip and glide. It can also be used with a toddler for a quick up and down or stored away neatly in your bag or stroller basket ready for when the baby wants a cuddle. In addition to being used to babywear, it can also be used as shade for a stroller or a temporary play mat for your baby at the park.
- 100% handwoven cotton produced by Thai artisans in small limited collections
- Breathable, thin to medium thickness making it suitable for hot climates
- Easy to glide through the rings
- Ethically and sustainably produced
- Suitable for newborn to 15kg toddler
- Quick to put toddler in and out
- Supports baby in an ergonomic position and supports their developing spines
- Can be used for front carry (tummy to tummy) and hip carry
- Machine washable, lay flat to dry
- Weight approximately 220g/m²
*We try our best to represent the product colour in the pictures as accurately as possible. However different screens may display a slightly different colour. In addition, as our ring slings are handwoven and naturally dyed, each ring sling is unique thus the placement of the pattern may vary from the pictures displayed here.
All of our slings are dyed using natural plant products such as flowers, tree bark and leaves. Our eco-friendly dying process may result in some dye discharge during washing so we recommend that you wash your sling by itself. The cotton will continue to soften as you use it.
How to use your ring sling