Mist is a light grey handwoven ring sling with black sling rings. The yarn is naturally dyed using a traditional mud bath.
Our handwoven ring sling is supportive and perfect for newborn to toddler. We created it to be thin to medium in weight making it more suitable for hot climates.
- 100% handwoven cotton produce by Thai artisans in small limited collections
- Breathable, thin to medium thickness making it suitable for hot climates
- Easy to glide through the rings
- Ethically and sustainably produced
- Suitable for newborn to 15kg toddler
- Quick to put toddler in and out
- Supports baby in an ergonomic position and supports their developing spines
- Hip-Healthy product that offers great support and encourages healthy hip development for babies especially during the first few months after birth.
- Can be used for front carry (tummy to tummy) and hip carry
- Machine washable, lay flat to dry
- Weight approximately 220 g/m²
- Standard ring sling length is between 195-200cm in length
- Medium size ring sling is 185cm in length
Our model Jane is 170cm tall, wearing our standard size ring sling.
*We try our best to represent the product colour in the pictures as accurately as possible. However different screens may display a slightly different colour. In addition, as our ring slings are handwoven and naturally dyed, each ring sling is unique thus the placement of the pattern may vary from the pictures displayed here.
All of our slings are dyed using natural plant products such as flowers, tree bark and leaves. Our eco-friendly dying process may result in some dye discharge during washing so we recommend that you wash your sling by itself. The cotton will continue to soften as you use it.
How to use your ring sling